Thursday, April 6, 2017

Art and Life

Well a few months have passed since my last post...to tell you the truth...the election still has me shellshocked! It seems like everyday there is something else that is outrageous and so much lying! It seems those representing us in DC seem to forget why they're there! Anyway, instead of worrying about it I am going to do something! Nothing like a good march with like minded people...the Women's March was epic and I am so happy to have been a part of that! Anyway, now to art...my granddaughter went to her prom and we took some photos..and I made this for her! She chose the colors so it goes nicely in her bedroom..I took a class by Finnabair (she is so amazing!) and based the design on what I learned. The technique I'm afraid I don't have down but practice makes perfect...will keep on trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment